Monday, December 15, 2003

Wife Laura and I were driving to church early yesterday morning when my cell rang--something it normally doesn't do early on a Sunday --

It was a TV station wanting me to talk about the capture of Saddam. They ended up taking a cell phone tape that they were going to use with some kind of picture --to run until I was able to go in and make a tape after noon.

Amazing, Saddam caught in a rat hole with (literally) rats. I had always said that he was too much of a coward to go out shooting. He had a pistol.

With Iraq now the wild west and every global criminal pouring in to add to the mess, Saddam's trial will add a new ring to the circus.
Ended up going back in to News24 this morning to make a follow up tape. To my amazement there are no plans to put troops and intelligence back on Osama bin laden after they were shifted from Afghanistan to Iraq. Nuts. Bin laden is the real global killer;

No comments: